In the previous week, we had a brief details for this research assignment and this week we have our hands on the detailed assignment, the following information is what it required in order to achieve a high grade for this module.
- Annotated bibliography;
- Contain ten to fifteen sources related to my practice (Digital Media Arts).
- At least five from academic books or academic journals.
- Ten to fifteen reflective posts;
- A detailed critical analysis;
- One section of one text (Two pages maximum).
- 1000 words (+ or – 10%).
The following characteristics are expected to have in the blog.
- Currency – Up-to-date ideas, information and practice;
- Authoritative – Peer-reviewed good quality sources
- Focused – Aim to tackle a narrowing but important range of material;
- Primary Sources – Original works, sources, performances, film or texts;
- Secondary Sources – Critical commentaries about original works or texts;
Finally, there are annotation examples to demonstrate what a good annotation should look like.