Concept Idea Development

Today I have been going through the PowerPoint slides again to improvement the contents of it. For example, in the measuring the quality and UX (User Experience) I have added additional usability testing, a test to understanding how easy to use the system. In the physical layout section, I have updated the example as it show an outdated website layout. I have spent a long time to come up a name for the working project and finalising the name. The name of the working project is called “Search Intelligence”. Also have removed some of the irrelevant slides such as making pitch memorable because this slide is inform me of what I need to produce for the final presentation at the Victoria and Albert museum.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s