For next Wednesday, 7th of June, we’ve been asked to produce a presentation or similar format in relation to ‘Symposium: Strategies of Documentation’. The presentation should be no longer that five minutes which is about three to four slides. It should contain the following elements to show the reader how I approach and document my development process.
- How you are approaching documenting your development process. For example, technique/s, how often, how much etc.
- Why this is an appropriate process for your particular project.
- How you are approaching reviewing your documentation and reflecting upon your activity.
- Some preliminary judgements or observations about how effective your planned strategy is.
- Any changes you plan to make.
- Any especially effective or striking aspects you think might be useful to other members of the group.