For next Wednesday, 28th of June, we’ve been asked to produce a presentation or similar format in relation to “Symposium: … And At The Forefront”. The presentation should be no longer than five minutes which is about four to five slides. It should contain the following elements to show the reader how my work is linked with the forefront field.
- How your work relates to the forefront in your field.
- How you have identified the forefront of your field in terms of:
- Process and technologies,
- Key works,
- Current debates and ideas.
- How the forefront you have identified relates to commercial or usual practice (think about change and the adoption of new methodologies).