Major Project: Model Optimise Process

Continue working on the issue of model optimise as I still cannot improve the efficiency of the model as the ploys are still very complex and have huge figures and at the same time trying to increase the frame rate so it won’t be lagging anymore. At this moment, I cannot continue the modelling development and if I add more components such as materials and textures it just will not run at all.

Currently, I am looking through some of the forums and threads trying to seek recommendations on how to improve the current state, because I still not sure how to improve it but I did try one of the modifiers called ProOptimizer to reduce polys but the model becomes very poor.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s